sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2013

A did that poem when I was 15....

I made this poem while listening to the song "A Change of Seasons" band Dream Theater. Got to assign authorship to a pseudonym, but I decided to risk it.

Scandal in Eden
"Look at all / see all / For I've been working hard. / Just to build a paradise for you. / Feel free to descansso and serenity while I build the future. / Taste the fruits that I have prepared. / Walk by fields / and awaken their nature. / Feel the orválios, listen to the streams and then you will know what is the beauty, because it will manifest in your heart / and then you will understand that all this, in your interior to your exterior, it was I who created them. / Very soon you introduce other beings that will be submitted to you. / in due time. / and I saw time passing and you alone walk. / looked the primórdios.. / looked the beginnings of your loneliness and was then who introduced him to her, your pair. / certainly did not have to make mistakes but made ​​you neglect your accomplice. / And so began the wrong way to love.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário